If you are frustrated by a loose-fitting denture and not being able to eat the food you would like, we think you would be pleased by the difference All-on-4 implant-supported dentures could make in your life. All-On-4 dentures uses four strategically placed implants to serve as latches to anchor loose-fitting dentures.
Traditional dentures lack any retention. They sit on top of the gums and are easily displaced by speech and the natural chewing process. All-On-4 dentures are locked in place. They feature small clasps to lock into four mini implants that are securely placed in the bone, under the gums. The dentures is secure, so you can eat better and smile without worrying that your denture will become dislodged.
All-on-4 at Custom Dental
The first step in improving your life with All-on-4 is a dental evaluation at our Carrollton dental office. During this exam, we will ensure you are healthy enough for the procedure and that there is enough solid bone to hold the implants.
Once we decide that All-on-4 is the best solution for your smile, we will place four mini implants into the bone. Once we ensure the implants are firmly anchored, we will attach abutments to the implants and clips inside the denture to anchor everything in place.
Because the implants are anchored in the bone like natural teeth, they will need similar daily cleaning and routine dental checkups at our Carrollton dental office to help make sure you can eat the food you want and smile with confidence.
The Benefits of All-on-4
- Because All-on-4 allows full-arch restoration with only four implants, treatment and recovery time are greatly reduced.
- All-on-4 reduces the need for bone graft surgery while ensuring greater stability in the existing bone. It can even be used if you have been told you do not qualify for implants due to bone loss.
- The All-on-4 solution is more comfortable than traditional dentures because All-on-4 implants are more secure and feel like natural teeth.
- You'll never have to worry about your false teeth slipping or falling out while you eat or engage in conversation.
- There is no need for denture adhesive!
Dr. Rad is highly trained in All-on-4 implant dentures, having done this procedure many times with a high level of success. Custom Dental is your one-stop dental shop so you won't be referred to a specialist for your procedure. You will be with treated by people who know you and understand your dental needs.
In fact, we’re so confident that you’ll love your new smile that we offer a five-year warranty on our dental implants. Just ask one of our Carrollton dental team members about it at any time for more details.