Customize Your Smile with Invisalign at Custom Dental
There’s never been a better time to straighten your teeth with the most advanced clear aligner in the world. Custom Dental or Carrollton and North Dallas is proud to be a certified Silver Preferred Provider of Invisalign clear aligners, which give you a clear, convenient, and comfortable option to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
Dr. Rad has been using Invisalign to create beautiful smiles for 17 years with great success. Our Invisalign patients have been so satisfied with their results and loved the ease of the process. With our level of experience, we are confident that once we start a case, we finish it 100% based on the original plan.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign clear aligner treatment is a method to move the teeth to proper position. Instead of using metal brackets and wires, the Invisalign system utilizes clear, removable aligner trays to straighten teeth. Eliminating brackets and wires eliminates many of the hassles associated with traditional orthodontics: uncomfortable appliances, food restrictions, and difficulty with oral hygiene.
In addition to being more comfortable and convenient than braces, Invisalign treatment may be better for your oral health as well. Invisalign does not cause bone loss or root resorption, and doesn’t leave permanent marks on the teeth like brackets can. With Invisalign clear aligners, you’re left with an amazing smile and nothing less.
Getting Invisalign at Custom Dental
- Your First Consultation: At your initial consultation, Dr. Rad will discuss your orthodontic needs and evaluate whether Invisalign treatment is right for you.
- Creating Your Custom Treatment Plan: A member of the Custom Dental team will use digital scanning technology to create fast, precise 3D digital images of your teeth. Then we will map out a precise treatment plan, including the exact movements of your teeth and how long your treatment will be. You’ll even get to see how your teeth will move and preview your new smile.
- Getting Your Invisalign Clear Aligners: Your custom-made aligners will be made of Invisalign’s proprietary SmartTrack® material. They’re virtually invisible, so most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them during your treatment.
- Daily Life: Wear your Invisalign clear aligners 20 to 22 hours a day for the best results, and take them out only to eat, brush, and floss.
- Your Progress: As you wear each set of aligners, your teeth will gently, gradually shift into place. At the beginning of your treatment, we see you every six weeks, and if things go well, we can extend your visits to every three months.
- Completing Treatment: When your treatment is complete, ask Dr. Rad about a Vivera® retainer. Vivera retainers are custom-made using the same state-of-the-art technology as Invisalign clear aligners.
Is Invisalign right for you?
Invisalign treatment can be used to correct many teeth and bite issues, including crossbites, crowding, open bites, gapped teeth, overbites, and underbites. Dr. Rad may recommend a referral to an orthodontist for severe bite issues or skeletal abnormalities.
The best way to learn whether you are a good candidate for Invisalign is by scheduling a visit at our Carrollton or North Dallas dental office. Dr. Rad with complete an oral exam and create a plan to give you the smile you’ve always wanted.
Invisalign and the Invisalign logo, among others, are trademarks of Align Technology, Inc., and are registered in the U.S. and other countries.